"For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6

June 19, 2011

The Middle of No Where

My mother and I were going to Wal-Mart one evening. While in the vehicle I felt a heavy presence around me. I dropped my mother off at the door to Wal-Mart and I told her, I needed a few minutes to myself and then I would be in to find her.




I got out of the van, and opened the back door to the van. I could not see the entity, but I felt the intensity of the air that was radiating with anger. I told the entity to leave my van because it was not welcome in my vehicle. The entity did not leave the van, "Fine, if that is the way you want to be." I shut the van door and went into Wal-Mart.

After my mother and I were done shopping. I went to the van and again, opened the van door and asked the entity to exit my van. The entity told me, "No". So I shut the van door, and proceeded to go in silence to Little Ceasar's to pick up a pizza. Again, I opened the van door, and I told the entity. "It's like this you either exit my van or I will drive you as far out into the country as I can and drop you off out in the middle of no where. The choice is yours." The entity, still was hanging on and would not exit. I went into the building to pick up the pizza, I then returned to the van. I opened the sliding side door and again ask the entity to exit the van. I told the entity, that it was not welcome in my presence or around my family. Again it refused to exit my van.

I told the entity, "fine, I have already warned you." I proceeded to drive south out of town, despite the fact, I lived on the north east side of town. I got to the edge of town, and I could hear the entity begging me not to take it out in the country. I told it, "You should of got out of my van when I asked." The entity was very angry at me and said, 'I am only hear to help.' which I knew it wasn't because if it was there to help then I would not of felt the anger radiating from it.

I continued to drive in silence and drove to a country road and demanded in the name of Jesus for this spirit to leave my vehicle. The entity left my vehicle, but then when I went to return to my van seat, and drive away, the spirit had climbed back in. I felt the heaviness of the spirit, then stopped the van. I prayed over my mother and blessed her in the name of Jesus, and I blessed myself using blessed anointing oil I had in my pocket. Then I demanded the entity to exit my vehicle again, in the name of Jesus, and I proclaimed the power of the blood of the Lamb on myself, my mother and my vehicle which blocked the entity to returning to my van.

After driving away, I felt the heaviness had lifted and my van was peaceful once again.

I seem to be sensitive to the heaviness of the atmosphere around me. Normally, when someone is angry, upset, overwhelmed, frustrated, consumed with anger, ect. there is a presence oppressing them that causes them to react to these emotions. God did not intend us to expereince these negative emotions that are uncontrollable but left to us peace. When your emotions are overriding your sensibility then you should pray for deliverence from such a spirit that has attached itself to you and it is oppressing you.

You have the power within you through your faith in Jesus Christ to block any dart or arrow from the enemy. The problem with the world is that they do not recognize these forces working around us, but just accept that these are natural emotions we are experiencing based upon the situation. I have found that this rational way of thinking is incorrect because God inteneded us to live victorious with love, peace, forgiveness, joy, gentleness, self-control, faithfulness, and happiness. God intended us to live with the nine fruits of the spirit as Christ Jesus did while he walked upon this earth. I we can learn to live according to the fruits of the spirit then we can live victoriously for Jesus.