"For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6

May 30, 2011

SCHOOL HOUSE CHURCH




Prior to my grandmother's death, I attended my cousins church. My cousin asked me to attend her church on a Sunday evening. I gave in and decided I would attend church with her as long as the following Sunday she would grace us with her presence and attend Assemby of God with me. It was agreed upon with mutual respect.

That evening we drove to church together. This church was a Penticostal church that many in my family had attended for years, but I had lived in another area and had never attended this church. I did not know the pastor and I only knew a few people within the congregation.

The old schoolhouse church is the best description for this church down by the river. It was one big room that was their sanctuary with a basic entryway as the welcome center and an area to hang coats. The seats were the old pews that sat 10 people or so. The music was basic hymns out of the old hymnals with an accordian and piano for instruments to lead the worship of music.

After the musical worship, the pastor prayed and began his sermon. I was sitting on the left hand corner of the pews in the midway-back of the room. I looked forward to a lady sitting in the front pew and next to her was a black figure. That black figure turned it's head around and looked me directly in the eye with penetrating awareness. I panicked.

I was freaking out because I have never in my life experienced something so vivid in my life. I grabbed my cousins hand and told her, that I had to leave. I was insistant without being demanding. She seen that I was panicking. I apologized to a friend of ours for leaving, and left the building.

After composing myself with deep breathing. I told my cousin, "Never, in my life have I ever experienced anything like that. What in the world is going on? How could something like that enter a church?" I was rambling on about the incident.

I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the figure was demonic. It was a demon.

My cousin said, "the congregation knew about the man, but didn't want to disturb him." Can you believe that, that a church would allow demons to enter into their sanctuary? Needless, to say, I have never entered that church again, but here I am to tell my story about the small schoolhouse church.


"THE SPIRIT CLEARLY SAYS THAT IN LATER TIMES SOME WILL ABANDON THE FAITH AND FOLLOW DECEIVING SPIRITS, AND THINGS TAUGHT BY DEMONS."
I TIMOTHY 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments?